Patch 2.4.3 is going live today.
Some good things to look forward to:
- Apprentice riding and mounts are now available at level 30 (and for a discounted price).
- There is a new small Nether Ray pet available from exalted Sha’tari Skyguard rep.
- There is a new Ghost Wolf Coyote Spirit pet from obtaining Don Carlos’s hat in heroic Old Hillsbrad.
- The Warlock spells Curse of Shadows and Curse of Elements have been combined into one spell, so there should be a greater chance of seeing a DPS-increasing curse (benefiting priests) in parties/raids.
- New outfit: Haliscan! A hat is available from a quest in Old Hillsbrad, and the pants and jacket are available as tailoring patterns from Steamwheedle Port (245-250 tailoring required).
- New events: The Tauren Chieftains Band will be playing in the World’s End Tavern. Also, there is some construction going on in the Canal District of Stormwind…
And some not so good things:
- Equipping an item now cancels any spell cast currently in progress.
(So much for smooth item swapping in combat…)
- Targets can now use an Invisibility Portion or Gnomish Cloaking Device to cancel Mind Vision on them. D’oh!
The complete patch notes and undocumented changes can be found here.